Fourth Massage Parlor Bust in Three Months
Suffolk County Police have arrested two women during a massage parlor raid conducted in Huntington yesterday February 15, 2017.
In response to numerous community complaints, Suffolk County Police Second Precinct Crime Section officers, Suffolk County Police Second Squad detectives, Suffolk County Police Criminal Intelligence detectives, U.S. Homeland Security officers and Town of Huntington Code Enforcement officers conducted an investigation into illegal activities at Lucky Seven Spa, located at 585 W Jericho Turnpike.
The following women were arrested at approximately 3 p.m. and charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a Class E Felony under the New York State Education Law:
- Jianping Qiao 33, of Flushing
- Jinjuan Gu 50, of Flushing
An investigation by Town of Huntington Code Enforcement officers revealed numerous occupancy and town code violations are as follows.
Summonses will be issue for:
- No certificate of occupancy/permitted use
- Interior alterations without permits
- Illegal Signs
The women are scheduled to be arraigned today February 16, 2017 at First District Court in Central Islip.
A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
The other Arrests are listed below. Click on them to read about them
- December 21, 2016 ,May Angel Spa, located at 159 Broadway, at approximately 5 p.m.
- Monday January 23, 2017, King Day Spa, located at 17 Semon Road, Huntington.
- February 2, 2017 2:20 pm Ruby Spa, located at 332 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY .