Greenlawn Firefighters Receive Ashes at Church Gas Leak
The Greenlawn Fire Department responded to a reported gas odor at the rectory of Saint Francis of Assisi Church on Clay Pitts Road on Ash Wednesday, March 1, 2017. After checking out the possible gas leak and finding everything safe, the priest distributed ashes and blessings to many of the firefighters. Two trucks and an ambulance were dispatched and firefighters were under the command of Assistant Chiefs Angelo Santomauro and Pete Miller.
Photos courtesy Greenlawn FD