Burglar Arrested For Hitting More Than Half a Dozen Businesses
Suffolk County Police Second Squad detectives have arrested a man who burglarized more than half a dozen businesses this month.
Police Photo – Anthony Stack
A man was caught on surveillance video captured on May 22, 2017 after he broke in to Si Yuang Kitchen, located at 232 Wall Street, Huntington. A Second Squad detective reviewed still photos taken from surveillance video and identified the suspect as Anthony Stack. Second Squad detectives located Stack at 195 West Hills Road, Huntington and placed him under arrest at approximately 12 p.m.
Further investigations revealed that Stack was also responsible for burglarizing the following businesses:
- Kerber’s Farms, 309 West Pulaski Road, Huntington on May 12
- Golden Express, 66 Broadhollow Road, Melville on May 14
- Golden River Chinese Kitchen, 340 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington on May 15
- Yhum Yhum Chinese, 1200 East Jericho Turnpike, Dix Hills on May 16
- Country Hot Bagels, 361 Fort Salonga Road, Northport on May 16
- The Great Wall Chinese, 574 Larkfield Road, East Northport on May 21
Second Squad detectives charged Stack, 57, of 89 Tower St., Huntington, with six counts of Burglary 3rd Degree and Grand Larceny 3rd Degree. He is scheduled to be arraigned today at First District Court in Central Islip.
A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.