East Northport Man Arrested for Multiple Crimes In Suffolk County
Suffolk County Police on July 10, 2017 arrested a man on Center Street in Bay Shore for committing multiple crimes. Alan Lepre, 54, formerly of East Northport, has been charged with Robbery, Grand Larceny, and Petit Larceny.
Police Photo Alan Lepre
The Second Precinct Crime Section officers arrested Lepre and charged him with:
- Petit Larceny at Mavis tire Larkfield Road in East Northport on June 20, 2017
- Petit Larceny at Sheer Elegance on Larkfield Road in East Northport on June 12, 2017
- Petit Larceny at Broadway Grooming on Broadway in Greenlawn on June 27, 2017
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th Degree for possessing heroin during his arrest.
The Major Case Unit officers charged him with:
- Robbery 3 for the robbery of TD Bank Montauk Highway, West Islip on July 2, 2017
- Robbery 3 for the robbery of Suffolk Federal Credit Union Jericho Turnpike, Commack on July 5, 2017
The Second and Fourth Precinct Squad detectives charged him with:
- Grand Larceny 3 for the theft of a motor vehicle from the Northport train station on June 29, 2017
- Grand Larceny 4 at Curtains and Home, Veterans Highway, Commack on June 28, 2017
- Grand Larceny 4 at Larkfield Lanes in East Northport on June 20, 2017
He is being held at the Second Precinct in Huntington for arraignment this morning, July 11, 2017.
A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.