Preliminary Agenda for Huntington Town Board Meeting Tuesday August 14th
7 PM– TOWN HALL
1. Consider awarding a license agreement for lease of private locker room space at Dix Hills Park Ice Rink with Long Island Rebels.
2. Consider the execution of a license agreement for the construction of a portion of a timber style bulkhead and providing access for construction of such bulkhead via the Town of Huntington’s Hobart Beach.
3. Consider the issuance of a special use permit under Chapter 137 (Marine Conservation) for the construction of a timber style bulkhead. (Re: Applicant: Steven Lamberg, 36 West View Road, Northport, NY SCTM # 0400-002.00-01.00-051.000)
4. Consider authorizing various actions be taken upon certain properties designated as blighted in accordance with Chapter 156, Article VII,
§156-60 (Blighted Property). (Re: 0400-277.00-01.00-021.000, 0400-190.00-02.00-083.000, 0400-142-03-013.000, 0400-239.00-02.00-023.005, 0400-284.00-03.00-172.000, 0400-138.00-01.00-051.000, 0400-71-2-84, 0400-055.00-02.00-121.000, 0400-137-3-11)
5. Consider adopting Local Law Introductory No. 13-2012 amending the Code of the Town of Huntington to add Chapter 38 (Highway Superintendent, elective office abolished, appointive office of Highway Superintendent created) subject to mandatory referendum.
6. Consider adopting Local Law Introductory No. 14-2012 amending the Code of the Town of Huntington so as to repeal Chapter 32 (GeneralServices, Department of). (Local Law Introductory No. 14-2012)
7. Consider adopting Local Law Introductory No. 15-2012 amending the Code of the Town of Huntington to add Chapter 58 (Public Works, Department of). (Local Law Introductory No. 15-2012)
AGENDA FOR TOWN BOARD MEETING DATED: AUGUST 14, 2012 RESOLUTIONS:
2012-367. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to execute an amendment to the Town’s Master Developer agreement with Renaissance Downtowns LLC and with the Town of Huntington Economic Development Corporation.
2012-368. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to execute an extension to the traffic signal maintenance and requirements contract for the Town of Huntington, New York with Welsbach Electric Corp. of L.I.
2012-369. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to execute a requirements contract for the hydraulic repairs and parts with P & G Fleet Services, Inc.
2012-370. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to execute a requirements contract for the townwide requirements contract for pavement repair with Rosemar Contracting, Inc.
2012-371. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to authorize the Huntington Harbor Master and Suffolk County Police to enforce a temporary 5mph zone, one mile in circumference to the Huntington Lighthouse during the Lighthouse Musicfest.
2012-372. AUTHORIZE the Supervisor to execute an agreement for the use of the property located on the N/E corner of Broadhollow Road (Route 110) and Pinelawn Road (CR3) for use for Fall Festival daytime parking under terms and conditions acceptable to the Town Attorney.
2012-373. AUTHORIZE the Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce to hold the Long Island Fall Festival at Huntington events and authorizing the Supervisor to execute a license agreement in conjunction with same.
2012-374. AUTHORIZE the Town of Huntington to settle the matter of Eva Henderson-Thomas v. The Town of Huntington Community Development Agency, Town of Huntington and Doug Aloise.
2012-375. AUTHORIZE the Town of Huntington to settle the matter of Laura Mehl v. The Town of Huntington.
2012-376. AUTHORIZE the Comptroller to amend the 2012 Operating Budget for the Town of Huntington and its special districts.
2012-377. AUTHORIZE the Comptroller to amend the 2012 Operating Budget for the Town of Huntington and its special districts-various departments.
2012-378. AUTHORIZE the Town Attorney to retain the services of Mark Twentyman, an expert in the field of Agricultural Tax Exemption.
2012-379. AUTHORIZE the correction of Code Violations at various locations pursuant to the Code of the Town of Huntington.
2012-380. ACCEPT a donation of the use of hydraulic extractor and manpower for demolition of Boxer Court Garage from E-Z Drainage.
2012-381. ADOPT the findings and determinations of the Administrative Hearing Officer and authorizing action(s) in accordance with Huntington Town Code Chapter 156 property maintenance; nuisances.
2012-382. APPOINT a Director of the Department of Engineering Services.
2012-383. DECLARE September 16h to be American Legion Day.
2012-384. EXTEND the time to make a determination regarding the adoption of Local Law Introductory Number 9-2012, amending Town Board Resolutions No. 1967-46 and 1998-124 to revoke and reestablish the Covenants and Restrictions recorded as part of Zone Change Application #180, Warren and Theodore Bittner, for the property located on the north side of Fort Salonga Road, East of Little Neck Road, Centerport (SCTM#0400-044-03-021).
2012-385. URGE the State of New York, the Long Island Power Authority, the Town of Smithtown and the Suffolk County Legislature to reject a proposal by Competitive Power Ventures, Inc. for construction of a gas powered generating plant in Kings Park, NY.
2012-386. AUTHORIZE appropriate action (s) in accordance with Huntington Town Code Chapter 156 property maintenance; nuisances, Article VII, Blighted Property, §156-67, action by Town Board for failure to comply or abate violations.
2012-387. ENACTMENT: AMEND the Uniform Traffic Code of the Town of Huntington, Chapter 3, Article II, §3-3, Schedule J. Re: Kennedy Lane, Turkey Lane, Cold Spring Harbor – Parking Restrictions.
2012-388. ENACTMENT: AMEND the Uniform Traffic Code of the Town of Huntington, Chapter 3, Article II §3-3, Schedule J. Re: Kennedy Lane, Cold Spring Harbor – Parking Restrictions.
2012-389. ENACTMENT: APPROVE the issuance of a Certificate of Approval in a Historic District Re: 32 East Carver Street, Huntington – Old Huntington Village Carver Street Historic District.
2012-390. ENACTMENT: ADOPT Local Law Introductory Number 12-2012, amending Local Law No. 18-2010 so as to revoke all of the Covenants and Restrictions previously recorded as part of Zone Change Application #2006-ZM-364 of East Northport Venture, LLC, and reestablishing Covenants and Restrictions for property located on the north side of Jericho Turnpike, west of Larkfield Road, Elwood, SCTM #0400-217-03-(082,083,084).
2012-391. SCHEDULE A PUBLIC HEARING:
To consider authorizing various actions be taken in accordance with Chapter 156, Article VII, §156-60 (Blighted Property).
2012-392. SCHEDULE A PUBLIC HEARING:
To consider issuing a Certificate of Approval in an Historic District Re: 4 Terrace Place, Cold Spring Harbor – Cold Spring Harbor Historic District.