Blood Drive At Huntington Hospital
Suffolk County Legislator William R. Spencer, M.D.
Healthy Communities Initiative
“Energize a Life”
270 Park Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Monday, June 10th 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- Blood donation is a simple four-step process: registration, medical history and mini-physical, donation and refreshments.
- A bone marrow transplant can save the lives of people battling leukemia, lymphoma, and other blood cancers.
- 70% of patients in need of a bone marrow transplant do not have a matching donor in their family.
- Registering for the Bone Marrow Data Base requires a simple mouth swab.
All are welcome…spread the word!
Any Questions? Please Contact Us:
Office of Suffolk County Legislator William R. Spencer
18th Legislative District
15 Park Circle, Suite 209, Centerport N.Y. 11721