Festival will include:
- Our 2nd annual art show and auction — all artwork MUST be paid for and picked up at the event. Winners will be called at 6:00PM. Cash or check only.
- Vegan cooking demonstrations
- Live music performances
- Inspirational and educational talks and lectures from Jenny Brown, Co-Founder of Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, author and educator, Victoria Moran, Demosthenes Maratos, Communications Director at the Sustainability Institute at Molloy College, and Jennifer Greene, Founder & Organizer of Vegan Long Island Meetup
- Kids Corner
- Adoptable Animals
- And more!
- 10:00AM Doors Open, Bidding on artwork begins and continues throughout the day
- Musical Performances by Alexa Dexa and kids yoga classes will take place at the Kids Corner throughout the day
- 11:00AM Musical Performance by Zach, and Raw Food Presentation by Chef Okima
- 12:00PM Speaker Victoria Moran (The art show will be closed between 12 and 2PM)
- 1:00PM Speaker Jenny Brown
- 2:00PM Musical Performance by Kirsten Elizabeth, Jay Astafa of 3 Brother’s Pizza Cafe will be selling food from 2:00PM – 6:30PM
- 3:00PM Speaker Demosthenes Maratos
- 4:00PM Musical Performance by Zach
- 5:00 Speaker Jennifer Greene
- 6:00PM Art Show & Auction is called. All artwork MUST be paid for and picked up at this time. Payment by cash or check only.
Leashed (non-retractable leashes only) dogs are welcome at the outdoor portions of the event (except in the Memorial Garden). Please bring your own water and bowl for your companions. As well as bags to pickup and dispose of all stool.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login