Huntington FD Responds to Restaurant Fire

Filed under: Huntington,News |

 

Volunteers from the Huntington Fire Department were dispatched to a report of a fire at the Bravo! Nader Restaurant on Union Place, Sunday evening, December 4.  Upon arrival, the restaurant was evacuated and a fire was located in the wall of the kitchen.  Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze which was contained to the wall, and removed part of the exterior wall to check for extension.  About 20 firefighters were on the scene with two engines, a heavy rescue truck and ladder truck, under the command of Assistant Chief Ken Cochrane and Deputy Chiefs Bob Berry and Jesse Cukro.  The cause of fire is believed to be accidental in nature, ignited by a plumber’s torch from work done earlier in the day.  The Town of Huntington Fire Marshal is investigating, and there were no injuries reported.

 

  Story &  Photos by Steve Silverman 

 

Facebook Comments must be signed into Facebook

http://www.e-zsewer.com/

You must be logged in to post a comment Login