Three Arrested During Liquor Authority Check
The Second Precinct Crime Section conducted a New York State Liquor Authority check at Northport Metro Mart, located at 670 Fort Salonga Rd., Northport, Food Star, located at 304 Larkfield Rd., East Northport and Quick Stop, located at 6077 Jericho Turnpike, Commack.
During the check, Bilal Kocak, 58, of 34 Melrose Ave., East Northport, an employee at Northport Metro Mart, Erkan Boynuince, 50, of 5 Fifth Ave., Northport, an employee of Food Star and Mehmet Akpinar, 46, of 65 Southern Blvd., Nesconset, an employee of Quick Stop, were all charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Child 1st Degree.
All were issued Field Appearance Tickets and will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip at a later date.
Store locations that refused sale of alcohol to underage customers were:
- § Broadway Deli, located at 223 Broadway, Greenlawn
- § Food Worx, located at201 E. Main St.,Huntington
- § East Northport One Stop, located at246 Pulaski Road, East Northport
- § DeliCigarCenter, located at 217 Walt Whitman Road.,Huntington Station
- § Huntington Gas, located at 341 W.Jericho Turnpike,Huntington
- § Noel Deli, located at 243 Broadway, Huntington